Review : Lash & Wink Eyelashes

Hello beauty addicts,

Today I want to share with you about one beauty product : false lashes. It is a false lashes by Lash and Wink. First, I know this brand because my friend told about it, she said that her friend made a line product of eyelashes that is great and worth to try. At that time, she wore a pair in her eyes and it is quite naturally pretty in her eyes. It boosted his charms in eyes and still it is not over make up. 

In term of false lashes, I am not picky, because I'm not wear it daily as a make up. I just wear false lashes when I attend event, party, or just in the mood of wearing it. The usual lashes that I use is Ardell, Elise, and Lavie lash. The most favorite one is Amaryllis by Lavie Lash, the ultimate favorite in my collection ehehehe.

Sooo, finally I am quite interested in buying this eyelashes. Lash and Wink just have an instagram account: lashnwink (or click here for further information). Right now, they just have a gem collection, which is all their false lashes will be named after gemstone : Sapphire, Amethyst, Moonstone, etc. One box is contained 3 pair of false lashes and one adhesives (which is awesome!) that work as well as you buy adhesive separately. One box is quite cheap, Rp 70.000 per box or approximately US$6. So, we can conclude that one pair lashes around Rp 23.000. Yes, it is in middle range of price.

from their official account, gem stone series

demo of Ruby, Moonstone, and Alexandrite lashes

 demo of Sapphire, Amethyst, and Emerald lashes

So I decided to order one, and choose Sapphire Lashes because of their natural but quite "wow" effect. The payment through BCA transfer, and here it is

the packaging, sent by JNE

 the outside packaging, clean and sweet shopping bag

Lash and Wink packaging, colorful and girly. One packaging consist of 3 pair of eyelashes and glue

manual instruction for applying false lashes

three pairs of beautiful false lashes and adhesive include

side view, not that extremely long but enough to make our eyes lively and seen beautifully

front view, such a natural

including adhesive glue. It always a handy thing to have this small to bring in your make up pouches

Here's my pictures using Lash and Wink Sapphire Lashes

front view

side view, natural it is?

 full view of me using Sapphire Lashes


not complete without a bit selfie right?

My review about this lashes:
(+) It's sooooooo light, each of the strip lashes so light
(+) Medium price (if compare my other favorite lashes : dollywink, lavielash, ardell, etc)
(+) Natural, you see it is like some kind of natural type elise lashes but better
(+) You feel pretty, because it feel like your own lashes. Make "your eyes but better" type of lashes
(-) The strip is sooo thin
(-) Hard to keep it nice after used, because the lashes is thin but also weak, make it hard to keep it as reusable again

Stiiiiiil, it is good. I feel this will be my next favorite lashes. 4 out 5!

xoxo 
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment