Getting Lash Extension!

Holla beauty enthusiasts!

I'm back with new beauty experiment today hehehe. I've been sick of putting fake eye lashes lately. Of course I love my lashes collection, several brands I've used from lavie lash, lash&wink, dollywink, elise, etc, but still it is very pain in the ass to put false lashes everyday. So, hear there are new place to put lash extension near my place, I am ready try it!

Actually, there are no problem with my lashes. Just, my lashes is very short and thin like usual Asian-Indonesian type of lashes. Several times since lash extension booming (like the famous spot in Gunawarman) I've been thinking about taking one, but really afraid of bad issue about it like natural lashes fall off (bald eyelashes is a disaster!). As a girl that always want a perky and beautiful curled eye lashes, at the end I gather my courage and try lash extension!

Here's a picture of me after getting lash extension and so sorry I really forget to take before extension




perky perky lashes!

I really glad I'm having this lash extension. Lashes will longer and  curly, but still as natural as can be. And the good news is, you still feel complete even without tightlining your eye or wearing liner. Just put your eyebrow and smack some lippies, you good to go! Life will be so much easier for lazy girl like me ehehe.

I get my extension here:
POSH
MKG 5 Basement 1 #KB-09
Telp. 021-45876438/ 08561717818
info@posh.co.id

For normal price, eyelash extension price 600.000 IDR, but until March 2015 there will be 50% discount, so I got around 300.000 IDR plus free one retouch after one week lash extension. Actually, Posh is a beauty boutique, there is manicure and pedicure too there (with a really comfy spot). My friends just got gel manicure after discount around 100.000 IDR and that is a real steal. So, before the promo ends, book yours girls!

XOXO
Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment