All Time Favorite Perfume

For me, actually perfume is kinda essential. Whenever I go out, I always spray it and it's one of beauty things that I will always bring whenever I go in my bag or clutch or in my makeup pouch. 

The thing is, I'm a person that actually a quite perfume picky. I hate a strong scent and alcohol scent from perfume. That's make me hard to find my favorite perfume, because when I'm in searching new perfume nowadays, every perfume has a strong scent that I really don't like. My type of perfume is kinda clean, soft, not sweet, kinda balancing the floral and fruity scent.





Here are some perfume that have been my all time favorite and reached out whenever I go:

1. Amazing Grace by Philosophy

First I got it when my friends come back from holiday and give me as a gift. The packaging is very simple and clean cut.  It comes in a set too, usually with their body cream, lotion, etc. In this way, they come a little cheaper than you buy each product.

In the box they described why this perfume named as Amazing Grace.
the description from Philosophy itself about Amazing Grace:

"embrace your beauty, and express your femininity with amazing grace spray fragrance (eau de toilette). our best-selling, amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses, irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms and lasting musk with its classic beauty."

Unexpectedly, I really like this perfume. It has soft scent and when you spray it you feel fresh and clean, like a baby after taking a bath. It's not flowery or fruity. It's like natural soapy scent and I reaaaaaaally like it. The bad thing about this perfume, it is not available in Indonesia yet. If you want this perfume you can ship online or ask you friend that live in US to bring here whenever they come from Indonesia. Price is $46 for 2 oz size and $65 for 4 oz size (you can see it in sephora here or in official philosophy here ).

From the price it is quite pricey, middle from high range of price. But yes, this is my most favorite perfume ever. This is 5 out of 5!


2. Daisy by Marc Jacob

I bought my daisy by marc jacob in duty free when I was in Bangkok, Thailand. I forgot the exact price, but it was between $70 to $80 for the large size and it is quite long lasting!


the perfume look : Daisy eau so fresh by Marc Jacobs

the description about Daisy :

"Enter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, timeless flavor of Marc Jacobs' groundbreaking feminine designs. Always elegant, always enchanting—but not too serious—Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth."



Daisy Champaign from Marc Jacobs


The scent is sure like daisy, flowery scent. The thing that I like about it, altough it is flowery, it isn't overpowering scent that makes you dizzy. But i have to admit that this is the strongest scent in my favorite choices. It's kinda sweey and feels like you are blooming (sorry for the cheap description haha). But yes, it's kinda a high end beauty  product, because it is designer label. Nevertheless a good scent perfume, 4.5 out of 5!


3. White Musk by The Body Shop


This is the most available perfume in my stash, because you can find the body shop store everywhere in Jakarta and other big cities in Indonesia. Maybe it most wearable perfume in my opinion, because the musk of this perfume have a soft scent in it. It is a little bit in elegant side of parfume, not like my other perfume that is more fresh and clean scent.


full line of White Musk of The Body Shop

White Musk Champaign from TBS, isn't it pretty?

White Musk Main Champaign 



The description about this product: 

"This sensual scent a mix of notes including musk, lily, iris, rose, and vannila"

As description above, yes it is sensual and elegant, very wearable as daily basis perfume. It's cheaper that other favorites I mentioned before, around Rp 179.000 for spray mist , Rp 229.000 for EDT, and more pricey for perfume Rp 349.000 (you can buy it online, from official The Body Shop here )

and I'm dying to try this several perfume:

1. Nirvana by Elizabeth and James

It is kinda hip perfume nowadays in US and Europe. Many beauty gurus and beauty bloggers review this and said it is amazing product! It consists of 2 kind : Nirvana Black which is the black bottle and Nivana White which is the white one of course.


The looks of the perfume bottle. Soooooo chic
the description about Nirvana White :

"Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication"





the description about Nirvana Black :

"Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black is an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine. "


the founder : Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen


It is developed by the famous fashion icons, the Olsen twins. The bottle looks very sleek and chic, it shouts elegance and luxury. Me wanttttttt!

2. See Me by Chloe

From high end line, Chloe release a new line (at least it is new in Indonesia) of a perfume. It's one of the hip perfume too from beauty gurus in youtube. I believe I saw more than 5 beauty gurus review this in their blog or videos. Here some photos

the full line of See by Chloe


the bottle, isn't it captivating?

I've seen it in Indonesia, Mall Kelapa Gading Sogo Counter. It is a quite pricey I think rather than you buy it in outside Indonesia because of the tax is high. I've been saving up for this ehehehe.

That's all for my all time favorite perfume and next craving beauty perfume. Stay addictive people!

xoxo
Olivia


1 comment:

  1. Some please help me pick out the best product among those mentioned on the site. Most Popular Scents

    ReplyDelete