First Time Blogging!


       Heeeeeeeeeey, this is me Olivia, starting as beauty blogger. Because of my passion about make up, beauty stuff, and other heavenly beautiful stuff out there (yes heavenly!) I decided on my very own blog about beauty stuff. Actually i'm an engineering student in University of Indonesia, taking Chemical Engineering major. You can see my work in engineering area in here: www.empoweringenginering.blogspot.com
So about this first blog I will tell you, why i choose redlipstains - a beauty addict as my blog's name Yes, because i love a loooooooooot about lip stains, especially in red color. actually for the color it self, i not really into it, because i feel too much power and aggressiveness in that color, but yet - not in lip stains. In terms of lip stain, red comes as natural as it can be. It makes your face fresh, lively, and just natural. And lip stain inspirations comes from the famous beauty addict country - South Korea! Korea and their techniques in applying and their lot of brands appear as inspiration to me as beauty addict itself. Here some beauty inspiration about lip stain:

1. YSL Glossy Stain in 32



This come as new color of spring seasons 2014 and the color is sooooo much pretty! Pretty expensive to be true, around Rp 375.000 (I forgot the exact price). the color is beautiful red and vibrant. The most important: IT IS stain your lips!

2.  3CE Lip Lacquer in Dahlia





maybe it is not mention in stain but in terms of lacquer - still i love it because it stain my lip a lot. In korea sold as 18.900 won in www.stylenanda.com or in en.stylenanda.com US$20.81.Or - if you live in Indonesia - you can shipped this item from local beauty store or online store from variety price range Rp 195.000 through Rp 250.000 - depends on the shop of course

3. Benetint from Benefit





The most favorite, wearable, natural, daily basis lip stain ever. It's my second experience from lipstain (first one from The body shop - Red lipstain, now around Rp 170.000,- if you buy online or store). Yes it is my favorite! it's quite expensive, i bought from Plaza Indonesia's counter around Rp 380.000,-. Surprisingly it is a little more expensive from YSL one. But yes it is freakin worthed people, believe me. It took me a year (a yeaaaaaaaar repeat after me) to spend one bottle, and fyi, i used this everyday to my campus as daily basis. I'm on my way to buy the second bottle, and I tell you- if I buy the second time it is exactly freakin worthed!

that is all for today. stay beautiful! 


xoxo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment