July 2014's Beauty Favorites!


Hello beautyaddicts,
Today I want to share with you my last month beauty favorites. Maybe from this share, you know how to buy make up in the market that have a good quality since they are tons of them out there in the market. Here's my July 2014's beauty favorite:


(from left to right)
  1. Guerlain Meteorites Travelling Pearls
  2. Maybelline Color Sensation Lip Polish in 
  3. Laneige Water Tint Drop in Fuchsia Pink
  4. Urban Decay Naked Basic
  5. Maybelline Dream Bouncy in 
  6. The Body Shop Strawberry Eau de Toilette
  7. Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set

more detail!

Guerlain Meteorites Pearls Travelling Touch





This is the famous setting powder from Guerlain. When I'm in the mood to wear setting powder, I always been switching this up with my another love one, Hourglass Ambient Powder one. I will say this is more light wear in your face. It's make you glow and pretty, but not like disco ball thing. I don't know what cosmetic technology it is, but it will make you have really good skin! I have the travel one, which is much more cheaper than the full size one.

Price: Rp 600.000,- or around US$56

Maybelline Color Sensation Lip Polish in



I always a big fan of Maybelline product! How come i not love them? The quality really meets the price. For the price tag, Maybelline really sold this product great. The packaging is beautiful, made with silver accent that remind me of Dior make up, at a first glance you will not believe it is a drugstore product! It color is nice, it has stain formulas and not sticky. Yes, go to your near store and buy this goddess thing out!

Price: Rp 80.000,- or around US$8

Laneige Water Tint Drop in Fuchsia Pink



(actually i forgot to photo this product hehe sorry my bad) Your know how much I love lip tint or lip stain, so it is not a secret I will be love this! First i saw this lip tint in some blog, and I can't hold myself not to buy it hehe. It is long lasting lipstain, doesn't make your lipstick chapped or dry either. It's quite pricey, but I love Laneige product. Laneige tends to cosmetic care product, so it is good to your skin like any other Korean high end brand. The color is amazing, you should buy this if you like fuchsia gradient lips, cause you can make an easy one with this

Price: Rp 275.000,- or around  US$27

Urban Decay Naked Basic



It is so simple and good-to-go type of pallete. All the things that need eyeshadow can be done in just this one palette! I usually fill my brow with the PAINT color one - the deep brown color, make "unseen but there" eyeline with  CRAVE - the black color, and pop VENUM - the silvery color in inner corner of my eyes. It is simple but yet very versatile pallete.

Price: Rp 300.000,- or around US$29


Maybelline Dream Bouncy in 



Another great Maybelline product. It is cream blush! It is quite sheer, if you compare this to other brand like NYX. But the sheer thingy is maybe my favorite one from this product. Because the product is sheer, you can build it up as you want, rather have a opaque cream blush and do wrong in your cheek. The color is nice. This color freshen your face and make you a lot younger.

Price: Rp 80.000,- or around US$8

The Body Shop Strawberry Eau de Toilette


This maybe one of the always-be-there perfume in my make up stuff. I don't love it much like i like the Fres, Amazing Grace, but still I don't know why I always gravitate to this. I always buy this whenever I run out one. It is fresh, not that expensive, yet pouch size - you can pop that in your bag or make up pouch.

Price: Rp 189.000,- or around US$18

Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set


If you are in searching of a good and affordable make up brush, go for this one! For the face brush make up, i think it is quite complete. You have a powder brush, foundation brush ( I use this to contour my face rather to do foundation thingy), blush brush, and lip brush. Real techniques known for their good quality but affordable one, that some beauty blogger and guru said they tend to like this brand rather Sigma brusher - the ultimate famous brush. 

Price: Rp 280.000,- or around US$17.99



xoxo
OLIVIA

2 comments:

  1. naked basicnya beli dmn sis kok murah bgt? :o

    themudflat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kemaren aku nitip temen aku beli di luarn negeri. Dolarnya kemaren lg murah jadinya murah deh sis

      Delete