Silver Make Up

Hey beauty addicts,

Quick updates! Just want to share that I've been in love (or obsessed maybe?) about silver packaging make up. For me it such a beautiful thing and I can't even resist to not buy it when I see one! Silver packaging is such "eye candy" for me because it has luxurious, glamour, and high end look of it. Sure it takes more money because of beautiful packaging, but the quality is awesome too. 

These product is collection of mine that I've been really love lately:

silver
Silver Packaging Make Up
These beautiful things are:

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish in Glam 2
Rp 81.000 or around US$8

Shu Uemura Lip Tint in Gelato in CR01 Orange Blood
Rp 380.000 or around US$33

Dior Rosy Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in 001 Petal
around Rp 500.000 or US$ 44

Laneige Water Tint Drop in Fuchsia Pink
Rp 275.000 or around US$25

Dior Addict Fluid sStick in Pandore
Rp 400.000 or around US$35


XOXO
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment